Others The Wukong Cup Comic Contest 2020 for CJK youths opens 2020.07.22
On July 22, 2020, the opening ceremony of Wukong Cup Comic Contest 2020 for Youths in China, Japan and South Korea was held in Beijing, calling for entries from young artists from the three countries. Participants from Japan and South Korea joined the ceremony online.
The ceremony was hosted by the China Foreign Languages Publishing Administration, jointly organized by People's China magazine, video platform Bilibili, Japan's Kadokawa Corporation, Tezuka Productions Company, and South Korea’s Manhwa Contents Agency (KOMACON) and etc.
TCS’ Deputy Secretary-General KANG Do-ho delivered a video message, saying comic and animation are very popular among youths in the three countries. He encouraged three sides to continue to promote culture exchanges and increase mutual understanding.
▲Offline opening ceremony in Beijing
▲Online participants from Japan and South Korea.
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN
- Joint Statement Yokohama Joint Statement of the 6th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Gwangju Communiqué of the 5th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_EN
- Nara Declaration of the 3rd Trilateral Culture Minsters Meeting_EN