Others 47th East Asia Business Council Meeting 2020.06.17
The 47th East Asia Business Council Meeting (Teleconference) was held on 17 June 2020. Director of Economic Affairs QIAO Wen attended the meeting and delivered remarks. Representatives from ASEAN+3 business associations participated the meeting.
At the Meeting, Director QIAO introduced TCS’s current activities and events including supporting trilateral consultative mechanisms among the three countries and seeking possible ways to maintain the momentum of trilateral cooperation through webinar, joint research and publication.
Director QIAO also shared the TCS’s 2019 Trilateral Statistics Booklets, which offers a comprehensive development trend of the three countries in various sectors and highlighted that TCS would explore more opportunities to exchange ideas and people with ASEAN institution including EABC through diverse forms in the future.
The EABC was inaugurated in 2004, endorsed by ASEAN+3 leaders. Its objective is to strengthen cooperation among ASEAN+3 private sectors as well as promote intraregional trade and investment, and further enhance the work and initiatives of ASEAN+3 cooperation.
▲Director Qiao’s presentation
▲47th EABC meeting in progress
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting