Others TCS delegation paid a courtesy visit to Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan 2020.01.17
On January 17, 2020, the new board members of the TCS, headed by Secretary-General MICHIGAMI Hisashi paid a courtesy visit to Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan and met Commissioner Mr. MIYATA Ryohei. TCS Deputy Secretaries-Generals Ms. CAO Jing and Mr. KANG Doho attended the meeting.
Mr. Miyata underscored the close connection of culture in East Asia and his personal efforts to strengthen the ties of the three countries. He touched upon the trilateral common song “I am the Future.” proposed by him, sung by children of the three countries in the three languages of Chinese, Japanese and Korean. He also expected to continue the discussion with the TCS on its involvement in supporting trilateral culture cooperation mechanisms including Culture Cities of East Asia.
Secretary-General MICHIGAMI Hisashi briefed the recent progress of trilateral cooperation including the 8th Trilateral Summit and trilateral ministerial meetings as well as TCS’s substantial contribution to relevant trilateral cooperation mechanisms. He hoped that the TCS can strengthen collaboration with the Agency and make further contribution to trilateral culture mechanism.
▲Group Photo of TCS board members with Mr. MIYATA Ryohei, Commissioner of Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN
- Joint Statement Yokohama Joint Statement of the 6th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Gwangju Communiqué of the 5th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_EN
- Nara Declaration of the 3rd Trilateral Culture Minsters Meeting_EN