- TCS Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian Met with HA Tae-Kyung, Member of ROK Nat...
2022.04.19 On April 19, 2022, TCS Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian made a visit to Parliamentarian HA Tae-Kyung, Member of the 21st National Assembly of the Republic of Korea. TCS Deputy Secretary-General BEK... Read more
- TCS and AMRO Signed Extended Memorandum of Understanding
2022.04.14 On April 14, 2022, Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) Secretary-General OU Boqian and ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic Research Office (AMRO) Director DOI Toshinori had a virtual meeting and signing cer... Read more
- Secretary-General OU Boqian had a Courtesy Meeting with UNESCAP Executive Sec...
2022.04.07 On 7 April 2022, TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian had an online courtesy meeting with Ms. Armida Alisjahbana, Executive Secretary of United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pa... Read more
- Seminar & Forum
- Expert Meeting on RCEP
2022.03.29 On March 29, 2022, the Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) organized “the Expert Meeting on RCEP: Trilateral Cooperation and Regional Economic Integration in the Post-Covid-19 Era” in a virtua... Read more
- TC Activities
- The Culture City of East Asia (CCEA) 2022 Gyeongju Opening Ceremony
2022.03.25 The Culture City of East Asia (CCEA) 2022 Gyeongju Opening Ceremony was held on March 25, 2022, at the Woljeonggyo Bridge. The Opening Ceremony, hosted by Gyeongju City and supported by the Ministr... Read more
- TCS Consultative Board Paid a Courtesy Call on H.E. KIM Hwang-sik, Former Pri...
2022.03.24 On March 24, 2022, TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian and Deputy Secretary-Generals BEK Bumhym and SAKATA Natsuko paid a courtesy call on H.E. KIM Hwang-sik, Chairman of the Hoam Foundation and former... Read more
- TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian Met with Child Fund Korea
2022.03.16 On March 16, 2022, TCS Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian had a meeting with Mr.CHOI Bool-Am, President of sponsors, Child Fund Korea. Recognizing the value and vision of the Trilateral Cooperation e... Read more