TC Activities Culture City of East Asia (CCEA) 2019 Xi’an Closing Ceremony 2019.12.11 ~ 2019.12.12
The Culture City of East Asia (CCEA) 2019 Xi’an Closing Ceremony was held on December 11-12, 2019. Following the Closing Ceremonies of Toshima-ku and Incheon, the Xi’an Closing Ceremony officially marked the closing of the CCEA 2019 program between Xi’an of China, Toshima-ku of Tokyo, Japan, and Incheon of the ROK. It was attended by Mr. LI Mingyuan, Mayor of Xi'an City, Mr. TAKANO Yukio, Mayor of Toshima Ward, Tokyo Metropolitan City, Mr. PARK Junha, Vice Mayor for Administrative Affairs of Incheon Metropolitan City, Mr. YU Ting, Vice Mayor of Yangzhou City, 2020 CCEA of China, and Mr. ZHANG Xilong, Deputy Director General of Bureau of International Exchanges and Cooperation, Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China. TCS also participated in the event.
During the ceremony, the three CCEAs signed the Agreement on Strengthening Cooperation in the CCEA InXiTo Culture and Tourism Joint Project, the MOU on International Exchange and Cooperation on Culture and Tourism between Xi'an City and Toshima Ward, and the MOU of International Exchange and Cooperation on Culture and Tourism between Xi'an City and Incheon Metropolitan City, reaffirming their commitment to continued collaboration and cooperation. The signing ceremony was followed by a variety of traditional cultural performances by the artists of Xi'an, Toshima, Incheon and the next CCEA of China, Yangzhou. The event ended with a choral performance of "Auld Lang Syne" by CJK performers.
Next year, Yangzhou of China, Kitakyushu of Japan, and Suncheon of the ROK will carry out cultural and people-to-people exchanges in collaboration as CCEA 2020.
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN
- Joint Statement Yokohama Joint Statement of the 6th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Gwangju Communiqué of the 5th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_EN
- Nara Declaration of the 3rd Trilateral Culture Minsters Meeting_EN