Seminar & Forum Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian Delivered Video Remarks to 2022 Belt and Road Media Forum 2022.08.09
On August 9, TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian delivered a pre-recorded video congratulatory remarks to the opening ceremony of the 2022 Belt and Road media forum at the invitation.
SG OU said in her remarks that at a time when the world is more interdependent but increasingly beset by changes, the only way out is to advance cooperation by upholding solidarity, openness and multilateralism. She talked about the direction of Trilateral Cooperation for a post-pandemic world and emphasized the importance of Trilateral Cooperation from a country level, regional level and international level. She reaffirmed the TCS’ commitment to promote Lasting Peace, Common Prosperity and Shared Culture.
The forum was hosted by The People's Daily, the Shaanxi provincial Party committee and the Shaanxi provincial government. Under the theme of “Embrace Global Development Initiative and Deeper Connectivity”, the forum had two sub-forums: Belt and Road Regional Cooperation, and Media Dialogue on Global Development Initiative. More than 120 Chinese and foreign media representatives from more than 40 countries and organizations participated in the forum live, on video and through written speeches.
▲2022 Belt and Road media forum
▲Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian deliveres video remarks
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN