Others Secretary-General OU Boqian Received Interview by China Trade News 2022.05.19
In a recent interview with China Trade News1 during the commemoration of the 70th anniversary of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT), TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian sent her congratulations to CCPIT and stressed that “TCS wishes to continue cooperating with CCPIT. In the context of RCEP, the two organizations shall tap the potential of trilateral economic and trade cooperation, promote supply chain connectivity, and advocate the liberalization of trade and investment.”
SG OU introduced that TCS and CCPIT/CCOIC2 has had long-term partnership which can be traced back to the establishment of TCS. The two organizations have cooperated on supporting trilateral cooperation mechanism, such as Trilateral Business Summit, supporting trilateral business exchange among enterprises, supporting economic and trade cooperation among local governments, and promoting East Asian regional economic cooperation.
SG OU recalled her attendance of the 7th China-Japan-Korea Industrial Expo and its main forum, which was a demonstration of cooperation between TCS and CCPIT/CCOIC in promoting trilateral economic cooperation. “TCS has been a co-organizer or a supporting organization for the Expo since the launch of the Expo in 2015. This year we have officially accepted the invitation from CCPIT/CCOIC to be a co-organizer of the main forum of the Expo. We look forward to closer cooperation with CCPIT and CCOIC.”
The year of 2022 marks the 50th anniversary of the normalization of diplomatic relations between China and Japan, 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and the ROK, the beginning of the second decade of TCS, and 70th anniversary of CCPIT. SG OU expressed that taking this opportunity, she would like to strengthen collaboration between TCS and CCPIT in further contributing to trilateral and regional economic cooperation.
Interview article by China Trade News :
1. China Trade News is the media institution directly affiliated to the CCPIT.
2. CCOIC stands for China Chamber of International Commerce. It is affiliated to CCPIT and is a nationwide chamber of commerce comprised of enterprises, groups and other business organizations that are engaged in international commercial activities in China.
▲SG OU Boqian receiving phone interview by the China Trade News
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting