Others 2020 China-Japan-Korea Business Conference 2020.11.04
On November 4, 2020, the 2020 China-Japan-Korea Business Conference was held in Shaoxing, China. TCS supported the Conference and Deputy Secretary-General KANG Do-ho delivered opening remarks via video.
In his remarks, DSG Kang appreciated the host of the Conference during pandemic time and stressed the importance of trilateral economic and business cooperation. By telling stories of CJK common traditions, DSG KANG encouraged CJK business representatives to set eyes on the future, create cooperative opportunities, and enhance trilateral economic cooperation to benefit the people of the three countries.
The Conference was organized by CCOIC, Chamber of Commerce of Japan and ROK in China, Shaoxing Municipal Government and Zhejiang CCPIT. Representatives from governments, private sectors and business associations agreed to continue expanding business exchanges among the three countries in order to promote regional economic cooperation and boost prosperity.
▲DSG Kang delivering opening remarks
▲DSG Kang delivering opening remarks (source: conference organizers)
▲2020 China-Japan-Korea Business Conference
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting