Mechanisms The Special ASEAN Plus Three Summit on COVID-19 2020.04.14
▲Special ASEAN Plus Three Summit on COVID 19
The online Special ASEAN Plus Three (APT) Summit on COVID-19 was held on April 14, 2020. Chaired by the Prime Minister of Viet Nam, the Summit was attended by the leaders of the ASEAN countries, China, Japan and the ROK.
The leaders discussed approaches and initiatives to enhance regional cooperation in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic to maintain the regional public health and ensure dynamic and sustainable development in the East Asian region. The leaders reaffirmed their commitment to make more joint efforts to prevent the risk of COVID-19 and maintain the peace, security and prosperity in the region.
The Joint Statement of the Special ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) was adopted at the Summit.
- Joint Statement of the Special ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- The 7th China-Korea-Japan Business Summit Joint Statement
- List of outcome documents of trilateral ministerial meetings since last summit meeting
- Harvest Projects of Trilateral +X Cooperation
- Trilateral Cooperation Vision for the Next Decade
- Joint Statement on the '2018 Inter-Korean Summit' by the Leaders of Japan, the People's Republic of China and the Republic of Korea
- Joint Declaration of the 7th Japan-China-ROK Trilateral Summit
- Joint Statement of Cooperation on Sustainable Forest Management, Combating Desertification and Wildlife Conservation