Seminar & Forum TCS Attended 2019 Trilateral Media Dialogue and 10+3 Media Cooperation Forum 2019.12.15
Deputy Secretary-General CAO Jing attended 2019 China-Japan-ROK Trilateral Media Dialogue & the Tenth 10+3 Media Cooperation Forum which were organized by People’s Daily in Chengdu, China, on December 15, 2019. The media representatives from China, Japan, ROK and ASEAN countries attended these events.
DSG CAO delivered remarks in 2019 China-Japan-ROK Trilateral Media Dialogue whose theme was “Trilateral Cooperation for a New Era”. In her remarks, she introduced the development of trilateral cooperation and emphasized its significance in the present regional situation. She encouraged the media to serve as a bridge among peoples for deeper understanding and trust.
In her remarks at the Tenth 10+3 Media Cooperation Forum, she stressed that trilateral cooperation and 10+3 cooperation reinforced each other and the three countries would share experiences and know-how with other countries by CJK+X modality. She reiterated that TCS would continue to support strengthening ties and building more connections among the peoples of 10+3 countries.
The media representatives of China, Japan, ROK and ASEAN countries made remarks and had in-depth exchanges of views.
▲DSG CAO Jing Delivering Remarks at 2019 China-Japan-ROK Trilateral Media Dialogue
▲DSG CAO Jing Delivering Remarks at the Tenth 10+3 Media Cooperation Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN
- Joint Statement Yokohama Joint Statement of the 6th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Gwangju Communiqué of the 5th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_EN
- Nara Declaration of the 3rd Trilateral Culture Minsters Meeting_EN