TC Activities Culture City of East Asia (CCEA) 2019 Incheon Closing Ceremony 2019.12.06
The Culture City of East Asia (CCEA) 2019 Incheon Closing Ceremony was held on December 6, 2019, at Bupyeong Arts Center. The Ceremony was attended by Mr. Park Namchoon, Mayor of the Incheon Metropolitan City, Mr. KIM Chulmin, Director-General of Culture Policy Bureau of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (ROK), Mr. MA Xiliang, member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Xi’an Municipal Committee (China), and Mr. TAKANO Yukio, Mayor of Toshima Ward, Tokyo Metropolitan City (Japan). The Closing Ceremony included reflections on the past year’s activities and expectations of continued future cooperation, consisting of a variety of traditional and contemporary cultural performances by Incheon artists as well as Toshima-ku of Japan and Xi’an of China, which are designated as the CCEA 2019.
The CCEA is a trilateral initiative that was agreed at the 4th Trilateral Culture Ministers' Meeting (TCMM) in 2012. Since 2014, each country has designated one city to serve as CCEA for that year. The three designated cities not only carry out a variety of cultural and art events but also engage in trilateral cultural exchanges that foster mutual understanding and friendship.
- Joint Statement of the 15th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN