Seminar & Forum 19th China-Japan-ROK Producers & Directors’ Forum in Xingyi, China 2019.10.30 ~ 2019.11.01
From October 30 to November 1, the 19th China-Japan-ROK Producers & Directors’ (CJK PD) Forum was held in Xingyi, China. This year’s forum, with the theme of “Maintaining the Diverse and Colorful Asian Civilizations”, was co-organized by China TV Artists Association (CTAA), Broadcast Creators Association of Japan, Korean Producers & Directors’ Association and Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS). TCS Deputy Secretary-General CAO Jing attended the forum and delivered remarks at the opening session. More than 200 participants including producers, directors, governmental officials, researchers and college students from the three countries participated in the forum.
TCS Deputy Secretary-General CAO Jing introduced the history of trilateral cooperation among China, Japan and the ROK, as well as the functions of TCS. DSG CAO underlined the significance of people-to-people exchange in consolidating the foundation of trilateral cooperation. She noted that TCS would like to further strengthen the cooperation with related organizations to expand the influence of the forum and jointly spread the philosophy of harmonious coexistence of Eastern civilization to the world.
▲ TCS DSG CAO Jing delivering congratulatory remarks
▲19th China-Japan-ROK Producers & Directors’ Forum>
▲ Group photo
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN
- Joint Statement Yokohama Joint Statement of the 6th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Gwangju Communiqué of the 5th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_EN
- Nara Declaration of the 3rd Trilateral Culture Minsters Meeting_EN