On August 9, 2019, the delegation of Foreign Affairs Office of Shandong Province headed by Deputy Director-General SUN Yebao visited TCS. TCS Secretary-General LEE Jong-heon and Deputy Secretary-General HAN Mei met with the delegation.
During the meeting, SG LEE spoke highly of Shandong province’s efforts in promoting CJK cooperation in various areas, especially in economics and trade. He affirmed TCS’ continuous support and participation in the upcoming events including the 5th CJK Industrial Expo in Weifang and 18th Yellow Sea Rim Economic and Technological Conference in Jining Qufu. SG Lee also expected TCS to play more important role in establishing trilateral platform in Shandong to advance local government’s cooperation among China, Japan, and the ROK.
Considering Sino-Korea and Sino-Japan cooperation being already active, DSG HAN Mei mentioned two directions for strengthening CJK cooperation among local governments in Shandong: one is to invite the third party to participate in the existing bilateral cooperative mechanism and the other is to actively initiate platforms to support trilateral cooperation.
DDG SUN introduced the development strategy and focused industries in the province. He also introduced Shandong’s current relationship with Korean and Japanese cities. He extended warm invitation of the 5th CJK Industrial Expo and 18th YSR Economic and Technological Conference to TCS. DDG SUN appreciated TCS’ past support and looked forward to unfolding more cooperative opportunities and strengthened collaboration with TCS.
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting