[Mechanism] 8th Trilateral Tourism Ministers’ Meeting in Suzhou, China – Oct 27, 2018
The 8th Trilateral Tourism Ministers’ Meeting was held in Suzhou, China on October 27, 2018. The Meeting was presided by Mr. LUO Shugang, Minister of Culture and Tourism of China with the participation of Mr. DO Jonghwan, Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Korea and Mr. ISHII Keiichi, Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism of Japan. Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) Delegation headed by Deputy Secretary-General YAMAMOTO Yasushi also participated in the Meeting as an observer.
- [Mechanism] 3rd Trilateral Agricultural Ministers’ Meeting in Beijing…2018-11-10
- [TC Activity] The OEAED 5th International Business Meeting in Yantai, …2018-11-07
- [TC Activity] “One Belt One Road” China-Korea People-to-People and C…2018-11-06
- [TCS] Special Lecture by Secretary-General Lee Jong-heon at Korea Univ…2018-11-06
- [TC Activity] Clean Air Technology Workshop in Qingdao, China – Nov 0…2018-11-04
- [TC Activity] 2018 Media Cooperation Forum on Belt and Road & “10+3”…2018-11-02
- Gyeongju, ROK
- SENIOR OFFIALS MEETINGS
- 11th Top Regulator's Meeting (TRM) on Nuclear Safety
- 21st ASEAN Plus Three Summit
- Hefei, China
- TC ACTIVITIES
- Forum on CJK BusinessAssociation Cooperation andDevelopment of DomesticAppliance and ConsumerElectro...
People’s Republic of China
Republic of Korea
- [Herald Interview] Northeast Asian professionals pool innovative ideas for common prosperity2018.09.03
- [Nikkei] South Korea, China and Japan to expand container tracking2018.08.23
- Japan, China, S.Korea discuss 5G2018.05.28
- Japan, China, S.Korea summit likely in May2018.04.08
- Trilateral Trade Talks Resume Between China, Japan, and South Korea2018.03.29
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) is an international organization
established with a vision to promote peace and common prosperity among the
People’s Republic of China (China), Japan, and the Republic of Korea
(ROK/South Korea). Upon the agreement signed and ratified by each of the three
governments, the TCS was officially inaugurated in Seoul, September 2011.
On the basis of equal participation, each government shares 1/3 of total operational budget.
Providing Support for
TCS Promotion Video
Promotion Video on the occasion of 2018 IFTC
"Peace and Prosperity"