JOB Call for Applications - Project Assistant (Closed) 2021.03.02
Call for Applications
The TCS is looking for qualified candidates to provide support the 10th Year Anniversary commemorative activities. The three Project Assistants each from the three countries are expected to contribute in a wide range of tasks for the project, including researching, translation, consultation with relevant stakeholders, etc.
- March – June, 2021 (no more than 3 months)
Task and responsibility
- Assist in implementation of project activities in accordance with the work plan;
- Prepare administrative documents and translate news and documents;
- Support implementation of project-related communication activities;
- Research, compile and organize background materials, documents and other materials for activities;
- Support with social media promotion;
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Citizen of the People’s Republic of China, Japan or the Republic of Korea
- University students, Bachelor’s degree or higher in Languages, International Relations, Regional Studies, Humanities or other social sciences preferred
- Native-level proficiency is expected of your native language. Proficiency in Korean or English is a requirement.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks with energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes willingness to understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- Application Deadline: Sunday, March 21, 2021
- 1st round: Document review
- 2nd round: written exam and interview
- All applicants will be individually notified regardless of the results once we finish each screening process.
How to Apply
- Please submit the Application Form below (including self-introduction letter in native language) to TLER@tcs-asia.org.
- You may be requested to supply documentary evidence which supports statements you have made in your application.
- Falsification, misrepresentation or omission of fact on your application (or any other accompanying documents) will be cause for denial or immediate termination of participation in this project, regardless of when or how discovered.
- Honorarium: KRW 840,000 before tax (maximum 14 hours per week)
- The Certificate of Participation will be awarded after completion of the project.
- The project will not assist with visa procedures.
- For inquiries, please contact the program officer at TLER@tcs-asia.org.