[Mechanism] 18th TRIPO Heads Meeting among CNIPA, JPO, and KIPO in Wuhan, China – Dec 13, 2018
The 18th TRIPO Heads Meeting among the China National Intellectual Property Administration (CNIPA), Japan Patent Office (JPO) and Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO), was held in Wuhan, China, on December 13, 2018. The meeting was chaired by Mr. SHEN Changyu, Commissioner of CNIPA, attended by Ms. MUNAKATA Naoko, Commissioner of JPO and Mr. PARK Won-joo, Commissioner of KIPO, and Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) delegation headed by Deputy Secretary-General (DSG) Ms. HAN Mei, attended the meeting as an observer. 6th TRIPO User Symposium was held on the same day after the 18th TRIPO Heads Meeting.
- [TCS] Seminar on CJK National Identities and Trilateral Cooperation - …2018-12-17
- [Mechanism] 18th TRIPO Heads Meeting among CNIPA, JPO, and KIPO in Wuh…2018-12-13
- [TC Activity] Meeting with Deputy Director General of The Foreign Affa…2018-12-12
- [TC Activity] 3rd ASEAN+3 Financial Forum in Busan, ROK - Dec 12, 20182018-12-12
- [TCS] Trilateral Summit 10th Anniversary Journalist Reception - Dec 11…2018-12-11
- [TC Activity] The Culture City of East Asia 2018 Busan Closing Ceremon…2018-12-07
- TBD, Japan
- MINISTERIAL MEETINGS
- 21st Tripartite Environment Ministers Meeting (TEMM)
People’s Republic of China
Republic of Korea
- [ChinaDaily] Poll indicates more teamwork needed by China, Japan, ROK2018.12.12
- [Global Times] China, Japan and Korea have low levels of trust: survey2018.12.12
- [Xinhua] Interview: Top-down, bottom-up approaches required to intensify trio-cooperation in Northeast Asia: TCS chief2018.11.14
- [Herald Interview] Northeast Asian professionals pool innovative ideas for common prosperity2018.09.03
- [Nikkei] South Korea, China and Japan to expand container tracking2018.08.23
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) is an international organization
established with a vision to promote peace and common prosperity among the
People’s Republic of China (China), Japan, and the Republic of Korea
(ROK/South Korea). Upon the agreement signed and ratified by each of the three
governments, the TCS was officially inaugurated in Seoul, September 2011.
On the basis of equal participation, each government shares 1/3 of total operational budget.
Providing Support for
TCS Promotion Video
Promotion Video on the occasion of 2018 IFTC
"Peace and Prosperity"