News & Notice
Welcome to the online office
|EVENT | 4th CJK FTA Seminar – 2016.04.07|
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) will host the 4th CJK FTA Seminar in the morning of April 7, 2016, in Seoul, ROK, in collaboration with the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of the Republic of Korea (ROK); Ministry of Commerce of China; Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan; and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan.
The Seminar aims to promote public understanding of CJK FTA and provide support to the on-going CJK FTA negotiations. This year’s Seminar will address agenda of CJK FTA, i.e., 1) the necessity of CJK FTA for the development of trilateral cooperation and 2) the significance of CJK FTA in the context of economic integration in the Asia Pacific, bringing together government officials, business professionals and scholars of the three countries, to explore CJK FTA’s implications on trilateral economic cooperation as well as regional economic integration in East Asia.
The Seminar is an open event, and we welcome all who are interested. For detailed schedule, please refer to the attached Tentative Program below.
Outline of the 4th CJK FTA Seminar:
1. Time: 09:00-12:30 (Registration will start at 8:30)
2. Venue: The Plaza Hotel Grand Ballroom, Seoul, ROK
3. Host: TCS
4. Language: English and Korean. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
5. Participants: Up to 120-150 participants across government, academia, business and media of the three countries.
6. Participation Fee: None
7. Dress code: Business attire is recommended.
8. Prior Registration: Please RSVP no later than March 30, 2016 (see attachment)